Why You Should Play Top Cat
Blueprint’s Top Cat slot has got everything going for it; it’s based on a popular TV show, the visuals are slick and fun, and the bonus features are exceptional. Top Cat and his moggie mates – Benny the Ball, Choo-Choo, Brain, Fancy-Fancy and Spook – are prowling around a New York alley and the city skyline can be seen behind a rickety fence. If you are lucky you will also get to enjoy a range of bonuses almost unrivalled on other slots, including a gigantic progressive jackpot.
How to Play
Begin by tapping the Total Bet button and choosing your stake, from £0.20 to £500. All you need to do then is hit Spin next to the rubbish bin or press the smaller Auto Play option to spin the reels without stopping.
The Wild symbol is a plate of fishbones. It replaces all other symbols apart from the bonus symbol to help form winning combinations.
The Master Plan
The game’s bonus symbol shows all the cats together and it can appear on reels one, three and five. If you land three of these symbols you will get the chance to choose a plan from a noticeboard and then be rewarded with one of the following five options.
- Cash Picker Bonus – Select bins for multipliers until you find Dibble.
- Maharajah Heist – A multi-stage game where you can win multipliers and cash prizes.
- Diner Free Spins – Accumulate Wilds on special reels.
- Dibble’s Free Spins – A free spins round with added wilds.
- Construction Site Wilds – Keep spinning for free until five meal tickets are collected.
The following four bonuses can be randomly activated during the base game:
- Choo’s Piano Wilds – Random wilds are added to the reels.
- Benny’s Colossal TVs – TVs turn into random symbols.
- Brain’s Water Wilds – Reels can become completely wild.
- Spook’s Mice Is Nice – Mice scurry onto the reels to rearrange symbols into winning combinations.
Fancy-Fancy’s Hot Dog Respins
If you land the huge hot dog symbol on all positions on the fifth reel it will turn wild and move over to the left one spin at a time.
One of Blueprint Gaming’s Jackpot King series, Top Cat has a progressive jackpot which keeps building as players around the globe spin the reels. You get the chance to play for the jackpot by landing five jackpot symbols on the reels, then collecting 15 crowns before the next round ends. If you pull in enough crowns you will be taken through to spin the wheel of fortune, where you could win the biggest payout of them all!